home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Give Love Spark


Hey everyone!!  Here is your Give Love Spark Challenge 
this week from La Luce 
What a great idea! I know I LOVE my pumpkin Spice Latte :) 

The next time you're out getting coffee, take care of the cup of the person behind you or in front of you. This simple act could change the outlook of their morning, and even the entire way they approach the rest of their day. 

Step out of your comfort zone & BE love.

Ask yourself what you would want people to do for you, then grab the initiative and do it for them, for this is the Law... Matthew 7:12 (MSG)



from the blog La Luce


See more about it HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you