home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day

October 15th: Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day

Will never forget ♥



In October 1988, President Ronald Reagan Proclaimed October as National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. "When a child loses his parent, they are called an orphan. When a spouse loses her or his partner, they are called a widow or widower. When parents lose their child, there isn't a word to describe them. This month recognizes the loss so many parents experience across the United States and around the world. It is also meant to inform and provide resources for parents who have lost children due to miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy, stillbirths, birth defects, SIDS, and other causes." (site)

I will never forget the day (August 17th) we went into the doctors office to listen to our babies heart beat and heard nothing.  The doctor didn't give us a lot, but gave us a small hope that I was just not as far long as we thought and we would check again in a week. Sadly for us, a week later when we went back in, our baby still had no heart beat.  My DNC was schedule for September 9, 2009.

It doesn't take a special day for me to remember our baby but it is special to have a day where families can unite and all remember. 

God bless and be with you all today!



AND I am so thankful for this reminder!

Third Day
Call My Name
It's been so long since you felt like you were loved so what went wrong
but do you know there's a place where you belong here in my arms

when you feel like you're alone in your sadness
it seems like no one else in this whole world cares
and you want to get away from the madness
you just call my name and I’ll be there
you just call my name and I’ll be there

the pain inside has erased your hope for love soon you will find
that I’ll give you all that your heart could ever want and so much more

when you feel like you're alone in your sadness
it seems like no one else in this whole world cares
and you want to get away from the madness
you just call my name and i'll be there
you just call my name and i'll be there

you just call my name
you just call my name

call my name say it now I want you to never doubt the love I have for you is so alive
call my name say it now I want you to never doubt the love I have for you is so alive

you just call my name
you just call my name
you just call my name
the love I have for you is so alive
the love I have for you is so alive
you just call my name
you just call my name
you just call my name


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you