home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Give Love Spark


Hey everyone!!  Here is your Give Love Spark Challenge 
this week from La Luce 
Ya she is amazing!


Buy a 5$ giftcard to somewhere you enjoy grabbing a quick meal (ice cream shop, chipotle, subway, chick-fil-a, five guys, etc)  and then just give it to someone else to use. For just 5$ you will probably make their ENTIRE week. 

Step out of your comfort zone & BE love.

Ask yourself what you would want people to do for you, then grab the initiative and do it for them, for this is the Law... Matthew 7:12 (MSG)


from the blog La Luce
What a fun challenge! Love your ideas girl!! 

See more about it HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you