home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Give Love Spark



So, I wasn't home this weekend and unable to blog about one of my FAVORITE things this friday. I absolutely love Ashley's Give Love Spark and want to share it with you all. So, even  though it is sunday (not friday) I am still reminding everyone to check out La Luce and her Give Love Spark Challenge this week. 


For some people this will be an easy way to love on someone, for others, not so much. Many people are not affectionate or don't display their love this way. But when you hug someone you don't know that may not be expecting it, the connection can be deeper and longer lasting than any words that could've been said. Think about days where a hug would've just made everything seem a little better in that moment... AND it doesn't cost a penny! ;)
Step out of your comfort zone & BE love.


from the blog La Luce
Keep it up girl! You are awesome! 

See more about it HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you