home about me linky parties i love My Etsy Shop my faith grab a button contact me blogs i love Image Map

Sunday, October 16, 2011

God is Good

Yesterday was Pregnancy & Infant Remembrance Loss Day and I wanted to share some things with you all that you probably didn't know.

God is so Good! (That I am sure you know)
Losing our first child was really one of the hardest things I have even gone through, but also brought me closer to God than I had been in a while.

God is so good to me and my family (yet some time I think we all need a reminder)
August 17, 2009 we went in to listen to our baby's heart beat and found out that we had lost our first child. It was truly a hard day. I haven't cried so much before nor since. BUT GOD IS GOOD!

A year later and on August 17, 2010 I was headed to the hospital to be induced to have our precious son! ~ Granted he was stubborn and took 32 hours to make it into the world, but he is such a blessing! And I couldn't think of my life without him. (that doesn't not make me miss or forget our first child)

March 22, 2010 was our first baby's due date. On that day, as I remember what that day was to hold for us, it also became a joyous day. This was the day we were scheduled to have our BIG ultra-sound, for our second pregnancy, and found out we were having a BOY! A day of sadness and joy! GOD IS GOOD!

So a year after we lost our little angel, we welcome this precious little guy into the world!


Again I say GOD IS GOOD! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love your attitude about your loss! I am so sorry for your loss! How great is God to bless you with another little one so quickly!Thanks for sharing and being so open and real! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I love hearing from you